Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Saturday, December 12, 2020

Holiday Chaos day 1 - Reindeer games

Over at Catch the Bug we're in Christmas Chaos mode - we've prepared a week with daily challenges and lots of prizes to be won. The event stays open until January 2, 2021. This is a good opportunity to get those last minute Christmas projects made, or to get a head start on next year's.

For day 1 the theme is "Reindeer Games" and I thought of leaping reindeers. So I fussy cut Snowflake Reindeer Silhouette and made a shaker card with lots of sparkly sequins and die cut a silver mirri frame.

This card is also for:
Try It On Tuesday - Christmas Sparkle
Krafty Chicks
- #537 Christmas



14 comments:

chrissy xx said...

What FABulous colours and design Pia.
LOve it.
Chrissyxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so beautiful Pia, a real work of art. I adore the colour palette.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

meg said...

Love the reindeer leaping over the shaker element

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Super sparkling and festive shaker, love so much the design!
I have that magical reindeer, used only once some years ago. Thanks for remembering me about it and for the inspiration too!

loz said...

Gorgeous card Pia..Loz

*Vicki* said...

Wow! This is absolutely stunning! I love the snowflake shaker and this is one of my fave images! Beautifully done and I hope to play along! :) Thanks for the inspiration!

Chrissy said...

Beautiful shaker card Pia and love the deer leaping across the front, he is a champ isn't he..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Mrs.B said...

A fabulous sparkly shaker card Pia, and I love the leaping reindeer, it's a lovely design.
Thanks for sharing this over at Try it on Tuesday,
Avril xx

My name is Erika. said...

This card is so full of sparkle. And joy. I love it Pia. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Try It on Tuesday! Hugs-Erika

Imke said...

Stunning Shaker Card, Pia. I like all the bling !

Mervi said...

Wow this is divine, beautiful with all the sparkle!
Sorry I'm been so busy, but slowly catching up;-))m

Tammy said...

Stunning shaker card Pia, I love the colors and that beautiful deer!

Marina said...

oooh magical!

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a beautiful card! I love the sparkle from the reindeer and shaker design - amazing 😀. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday and many congratulations on being in our Top 5, this was one of our favourites - so stunning! Happy New Year! Hugs, Jo x