Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Saturday, October 2, 2021

INK #249 Fox cake photo

For our new challenge at Inkspirational we have a photo. There are foxes, mushrooms and leaves on the cake as well as on my card. The white on the cake inspired me to leave the images uncolored, and I picked up the greens and browns with my papers.

The mushroom stamps were an advent calendar present from my mum at some point, the other stamps were all freebies that came with magazines.

Please head over to the challenge blog to see the my INK-teamies have made.   

This card is also for: 
As You Like It Challenge - Favourite Autum - I love the colors of autumn and the mix of sunny and rainy days
Krafty Chicks - #579 Anything goes

14 comments:

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Pia, a great idea to leave the images uncoloured so that the coloured papers shine through.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

meg said...

Beautiful flora and fauna images showcased beautifully against the grid background a clever layout and card

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card love all the uncoloured imgages against the coloured papers
Carol x

KraftyKoolKat said...

A fantastic creation Pia. Love how the uncoloured images pop off of the page.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Leanne said...

Wonderful with all those critters, like the layout as well. Thanks for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge. However you have Stamp Act for the challenge, and that is next week, this one is #579 Anything Goes. Thanks again for playing and have a great day.
Leanne DT/KCC
Krafty Chicks Challenge

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

It's a very sweet card and such interesting look with the uncoloured images! Love the papers choice cut in squares. You have had a brilliant idea and I think this card is suitable for masculine or feminine recipients.

Tammy said...

What a gorgeous autumn card Pia! I love all of the different stamps you used and fabulous layout, you nailed the photo inspiration perfectly!

Lindsey said...

This is a great design and take on the inspiration, Pia! I love how you were able to take different stamps and mix them together so perfectly for this.

chrissy xx said...

LOve your papers and design Pia.
Such beautiful images too. I always save my freebies, surprising how they come in useful over time.
Chrissyxx

Lynne said...

Fabulous images and a great design. Thank you for joining in at As You Like It. Lynne DT

loz said...

Fabulous take on the inspiration challenge Pia..Loz

Mervi said...

Brilliant autumn animal card;-))m

Marina said...

What a great design! I love to see magazine freebies used - I still use my stamps and papers I got in magazines but I've not bought a (paper) magazine for years!

Marlena M. said...

Brilliant design Pia!