Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Friday, September 2, 2022

August Card Chain Challenge Reveal

Here's my card for The Card Chain Challenge August reveal. Anyone can enter and if you'd like to be part of the September chain you can sign up here until til 6th. 
 
THE CARD I SENT 
This is the card I sent to Hilary in the UK. I was inspired by the sketch and the theme of friendship. I used a stencil and a script stamp to make the background, and I used stamps from different sets to make the sentiment, and the flower die cuts are from Tim Holtz and the butterflies are from Poppy Stamps. I chose to keep it monochromatic, using one of my favorite colors, purple.

 
 

THE CARD I RECEIVED
I recieved this pretty card from Greta in Oregon. I love how she chose the color scheme to make this sparkly rainbow, and I think she was treally clever to use oval dies to make rainbow - the thought has never occured to me, but I sure won't forget it:)

 
 

10 comments:

meg said...

Everything about your card is perfect,love the colour,your background and floral elements,you received a fun card from Greta

Angelnorth said...

Love your monochrome card Pia, lots of lovely layered detail!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Amazing purple card Pia, it's so very special with that plaid background and the adorable butterflies on the plants silhouettes!! Great design!! Surely Hilary has loved it!!

Julia Aston said...

So pretty in the purples Pia - with that lovely plaid stenciling and layered stems! xx

loz said...

Your card and stencilled BG is so Beautiful Pia. Love the card you received also..Loz

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Pia, I love the plaid background and pretty die cut details.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful monochrome card love the dies against the stencilled background
Carol x

KraftyKoolKat said...

A fantastic background Pia, it makes the diecuts really pop. Love the colour palette as well.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx

HilaryJane said...

So sorry for my late visit, I have been away for a few days and now everything is behind! I love this card, there is so much interest and detail even though it is monotone. It has pride of place on my shelf. Thank you for making it for me xx

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Oh my, Pia - love the butterfly & flower diecut cluster on the partial plaid! And in my favorite color too - lucky Hilary!!