Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Sunday, January 15, 2023

Baby shaker card with a heart

I've been joining an online scrapping event this weekend, arranged by a Norwegian store, and I made this card for one of their challenges.
I love seeing Valentine's cards, but I don't use any myself (or, maybe I'll make one, that's all I need), nor do any other family member, so decided to go with a baby card instead. 

I used a favorite embossing folder, it reminds me of a baby blanket. I cut out a heart window and added sequins, some of which were hearts, as shaker elements.

I used paper from an old paper pad from Pebbles and a die cut word, using an old die from Memory Box.

This card is also for:
Just Us Girls - #662 Hearts


12 comments:

meg said...

A gorgeous baby car Pia,the background paper,shaker element and ef are beautiful

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous shaker card and love the embossing folder.I agree about Valentine cards I don't know anyone who sends them either
carol x

Chrissy said...

What a great idea Pia, changing it up a bit and into a baby card, and I love the shaker element inside and gorgeous embossing folder, beautiful card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Donna said...

Fabulous baby shaker card, great ides to covert a valentines card to a baby card!

loz said...

Gorgeous shaker card Pia..Loz

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

I love that ef too - so adorable and even more so with the heart cut-out shaker, Pia!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super cute baby shaker! The heart worked perfectly. Thanks for joining in at JUGS

Donna Ellis said...

What a great keepsake for anyone who has a baby, or is going to have one! Pia, loving the shaker elements and the textures you've employed. How fun to do the challenges from a local store!
Crafting Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Marlies said...

A beautiful babycard Pia. A very good idea how to use harts and you have used a lovely embossing folder. Marlies

Mrs.B said...

Love your take on the theme with a baby card Pia, gorgeous.
Love the embossing folder, yes it does look like a baby blanket.
Avril xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous Pia.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Pat K said...

Beautiful shaker card. The white embossed front is a lovely addition. xx