Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Sunday, April 2, 2023

March Card Chain Challenge Reveal 2023

Here's my card for The Card Chain Challenge March reveal. It's an open invitation to anyone who wants to enter and if you'd like to be part of the April chain you can sign up here until til 6th. You don't have to join every month, it's up to you.


THE CARD I SENT 
This is the card I sent to Viv in the UK. I used the colors (carrot, shamrock and spice), a stamp (but also dies) and the theme of friendship
 
 
In return I received a fantastic card from Hilary in the UK, to me it represents the art deco style, a favorite style of mine, however I have never made a card in this style. I recommend you go check out her blog, here

16 comments:

meg said...

A wonderful layout and combination of stamping and diecuts

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

You often use this wreath on old book paper, and it always catches my eyes, it's really effective. Beautiful design with the split "friend" word and the "hello" inside!Love the added splatters and gems to give interest, too.
Hugs

Dotty Jo said...

Thanks for being a link in our chain again, Pia, your card is lovely and uses our themes perfectly! Jo x

Donna said...

Stunning friendship card, I like all the layers and those beautiful splatters!

KraftyKoolKat said...

A fabulous creation Pia.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Great take on the colors with the pretty leafy wreath and the jumbo letters for FRIEND, Pia - the carrot colored dots add the perfect touch!!

Viv said...

Thank you so much for this gorgeous make Pia. I love it. x

loz said...

Fabulous card Pia...Loz

Julia Aston said...

Such a pretty and creative design Pia! a lovely wreath and berries layered with the Split 'Fri end' and the hello in the middle! pretty splatter too! Julia xx

Angelnorth said...

Love the leafy wreath as a background to the bold die cut lettering, this is fabulous Pia!

Chrissy said...

Beautiful friendship card Pia, love the colours and your design, fabulous..

Luv CHRISSYxx

papierelle said...

Very beautiful card and a great use of the colors.

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card Pia love the wreath and large friend sentiment
Carol x

HilaryJane said...

I love how you have used the colours and focused on the green, as that is always my favourite. Wonderful splatters too. I am a bit slow with my visit this month, but am getting there. Thank you so much for your kind comments re my card. I am so pleased that you like it xx

Arlene said...

There's just something about this card that pulls me in. Beautiful.

Imke said...

Fabulous card for the Card Chain Challenge, Pia. I like how you´ve added the sentiment die cuts.

Imke MY CRAFTY PLACE