Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Friday, June 2, 2023

May Card Chain Challenge Reveal 2023

Here's my card for The Card Chain Challenge May reveal. If you want to join the fun you need to sign up here until the 6th. You don't have to join every month, it's up to you.

This is the card I sent to Marga in Spain. I was inspired by the colors and the theme of friendship. I used a stencil from Simon Hurley, a stamp from StampingBelnna and the stars are fussy cut and made with a Lawn Fawn stamp. To get additional stars I added gold splatter. Coloring with metallic watercolor paints.

In return I received a lovely card from Carol in the UK. We have been following eachother for years and it feels extra special to see and  be able to tocuh one of her beautiful cards in real life. Carol, I loved the card!


10 comments:

meg said...

Simply perfect image for a friendship card Pia

papierelle said...

Your card is so sweeet and lovely!!!

Donna said...

This is darling, like how you did the blue area and carried the splatters to the entire card!

Julia Aston said...

This is just the cutest little scene Pia! A sweet friend card using the colors for the challenge! Julia xx

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Adorable image and I love the added stars popped round it, Pia!!

HilaryJane said...

What a cute little card and brilliant splatters xx

Arlene said...

So adorable and just so darn cute.

Imke said...

Super sweet card for the Card Chain Challenge, Pia. I am happy being part of it.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a cute and adorable creation Pia.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

loz said...

So Adorable Pia..Loz