here. It consists of five different images, and this is my card using the fourth of these images.
I used one of my Spellbinder dies to make the frame, and I added some stitching with red thread. I mounted it onto a striped blue paper and kraft, and I used a Martha Stewart punch around the edges, which I distressed them with Walnut DI. I've used 2 stamps, one from Storyteller for the sentiment and a floral corner from Kort&Godt. The butterfly is a wooden button from Edelweiss, and the seashell is a brad from Memories. Red and white ribbon and cheesecloth from my stash.
This card is for these challenges:
1) Fussy and Fancy - #115 Outdoors
2) TIME OUT Challenges - Summer with optional twist flowers
3) Fan-Tastic Tuesday - #38 Summer
4) Creative Card Crew - #63 Nautical
5) Divas by Design - Red White and Blue
6) Rhedd & Rosie's Challenge Blog - #34 Back in Time/Vintage