I colored this image using Promarkers, and I used 3 DPs. I love this butterfly border die, it's the first time I use it. I used pink organza ribbon and machine stitched along the edges with pink thread. The edges have been distressed using Spun Sugar DI. I added one of my strawberry charms - strawberries are definitely something I feel represents summer. A stamped birthday greeting, as well as cheesecloth and pearls from my stash, and voilà!
This card is for these challenges:
1) My Besties Norge - #20 Charms and/or Punch
2) Crafts and Me Challenge & Inspiration Blog - #149 Add Wings
3) Desert Island Crafters - #78 (1,2,7,9,10)
4) Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge - #32 Anything Goes
5) My Besties Aussie Challenge - Stitching