Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Blue and Pink Girly Card

Over at the Outlawz Twisted
http://api.ning.com/files/aX2yEHaS8Jk2DH8fwoAbgmm2-lnqxPsQBGeMaXKmAeluM*ikFbs7RvkTAltEtRdMWwndU*0*roWxdep7CM6pk0jyLzt7*qDg/papertemptress.gifThursday this week's optional twist is FAUX OR REAL STITCHING. I've used an image from My Besties who's our sponsor for June together with Paper Temptress. To be in the chance of winning one of these prizes all you need to do is enter in one or more of our challenges in June.
I colored this image using Promarkers, and I used 3 DPs. I love this butterfly border die, it's the first time I use it. I used pink organza ribbon and machine stitched along the edges with pink thread. The edges have been distressed using Spun Sugar DI. I added one of my strawberry charms - strawberries are definitely something I feel represents summer. A stamped birthday greeting, as well as cheesecloth and pearls from my stash, and voilà!

This card is for these challenges:
1) My Besties Norge - #20 Charms and/or Punch
2) Crafts and Me Challenge & Inspiration Blog - #149 Add Wings
3) Desert Island Crafters - #78 (1,2,7,9,10)
4) Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge - #32 Anything Goes
5) My Besties Aussie Challenge - Stitching

28 comments:

Laine said...

Such a cute design and subtle colour palette Pia.
Laine
xx

chrissy xx said...

She is a sweetie Pia...LOving these colours and of course your stitching is always GOrgeous I Love how you use different colour threads! I too have this butterfly die and it is so pretty..
LOving your charm and ribbon too.
Chrissyxx

Jacquel said...

Too cute Pia! Love the soft colors & cute image you used...nice coloring too!!!

Sue said...

Your soft colouring is so beautiful Pia. I love the papers and gorgeous detailing too.
Sue xx

Pat K said...

Oh so pretty....love the pastels and beautiful butterfly trim. Pat K xx

scrappymo! said...

She is so pretty and sweet. This is a lovely card, Pia.
I too have that butterfly die and have never used it...hangs head in shame!

It looks wonderful on your card and the ribbon and charm are great finishing touches.

Unknown said...

Pia she is just so cute, I love how you have placed the butterflies, down the side, great card hun, hugs xx

aussie aNNie said...

Oh how cute Pia, you should also enter her in our Scrapbook Stamp Society challenge .xx
The Journey is the Start

Kim Heggins said...

Pia...you are just amazing! This is so cute, I love your little sweetie and the colors so soft and feminine too. And to finish it off with those adorable butterflies, just too darn cute.

Monika Reeck said...

cute cute cuteeeee...I love the image and how you coloring her...sweet pink and blue card..and I think I want to CAS your design soon :) LOL I was making an image and colored but then I can not make my card finish...no Mojo....bad Monika....but your card is inspiring me...happy friday night Pia...If you like to see my last Post I am GDT on a challenge Blog take a look and you will love to join there...is still not much people join there...you have chance...hugs...Monika

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your super creation for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 32 anything goes - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous girly card Pia, I love your image and pretty pastel colours.
Pauline
x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Pia... love the stitching.
Belinda DT
My Aussie Bestie Challenge.

KraftyKoolKat said...

So very pretty, love that butterfly border.
Have a good weekend.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Sandy said...

A delightful image and love the soft colours you chose to colour her with. Fabby butterflies too. A gorgeous card.
Hugs,
Sandy

Darnell said...

What a totally charming card! You've done a brilliant job showcasing that winsome image, Pia!! Is that a bandaid on her leg? Too cute!! Enjoy your break! I'll see you when you get back! Hugs, Darnell

Deepti Stephens said...

This is SO cute, love the butterfly border punch.. :)

Skye said...

A darling card. Very feminine. Love the soft colour and the cutie image

Rose Andrew said...

Beautiful card and love the soft colour, great stitching

Thank you for playing along with us at My Besties Aussie challenge .
Hugs Rose DT

Julie Gleeson said...

Wow a gorgeous Card! Thank you for sharing at Aussie Besties! Hugs Julie DT xox

Desire Fourie said...

This is just so pretty and girly. Love the pink.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Lenes stempelkrok said...

Such a beautiful card!! <3

Thanx for joining us at My Besties Norge
We wish you the best of luck, and hope to see you back next time!

 Hugs
Lene
DT member atMy Besties Norge

Lenes stempelkrok said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meihsia Liu said...

Oh... this card is super cute! Love the adorable girl image. :)

Donna said...

Cute image, coloring, design and embellishing. Is adorable!

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Oh, how super pretty Pia. Love the soft colours x

loz said...

Fabulous card and image coloring Pia..Loz

Danielle Vincent said...

Super cute Pia!! What a sweet feminine card.