I love nautical scenes, and for this card I've used a stamp from Stampendous. It's one of my favorites, I've used it several times before, but I believe it's been almost a year since it last got inked.
This time I decided to paper piece the image. I used 2 DPs, white paper and kraft. The largest sailboat is mounted on foam for dimension.
I mounted the scene onto a panel of kraft and added no sentiment to the front (I was afraid I'd have a 4th card ending up in the trash...)
And that's about what I can tell you about my A2 sized card.
I want to enter this card into these challenges:
1) Inkspirational - #58 Clean & Simple
2) Addicted to CAS - #40 Transport
3) CAS on Sunday - #35 Paper Piecing
4) Card and Scrap - #77 Clean and Simple
5) Creative Corner - Use an old stamp that you haven't used in a long time