Outlawz Twisted Thursday this week. Our August sponsor is Marker Pop.
For this card I haven't used any stamps. I love this boy image, he reminds me of my youngest nephew, so this will be his birthday card. He will turn 6 later this year, which is a big thing for him. The image and sentiment are cut out from a designer paper. I used neutral colors for this card - kraft paper, white paper, corrugated card and a DP with stars - and white gesso. The star I cut with a die.
This card is also for these challenges:
1) Moving along with the Times - Feeling a little Vintage
2) Perfectly Rustics - Masculine Card
3) Unstampabelles - A Significant Birthday
4) The Male Room - Seeing Stars
5) Fab 'n' Funky - #226 For the Kids
6) Seize The Birthday - Anything Goes Birthday