here in the Bugaboo store
I paper pieced his body and the balloon, cut out the tie, eyes and hat for some extra dimension. I covered the balloon with glossy accent and loose diamond glitter for some sparkle. I stitched around the edges and added 3 turquoise enamel dots. I also used a paper straw onto which I attached a hand cut banner with a birthday greeting.
This card is also for these challenges:
1) House of Cards - Enamel Dots
2) Addicted to Stamps - #100 Celebration
3) Glitter n Sparkle - #128 Glitter and Sparkle
4) Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
5) Sparkle N Sprinkle - Anything Goes with Loose Glitter, Embossing Powder and/or Flocking