Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Saturday, August 31, 2019

Catch the Bug recipe challenge - make it Clean & Simple.

Over at Catch the Bug there's a recipe challenge this week: make it Clean & Simple.

I used the image Sock elephant heart, colored with Promarkers and fussy cut it. I used masking tape to as off the white frame before sponging blue DI. After removing the tape I used a brush and splattered with ink and water.

To be honest, I didn't get the sentiment 100% straight and I needed a quick fix. So I underlined the you and added a few hearts as a sort of a cover up.

This card is also for:
Creative Knockouts - #313 Something To Say
I love Promarkers - #391 Anything Goes

13 comments:

meg said...

gorgeous CAS card Pia, wouldn't have noticed the sentiment if you hadn't said, but your underlining and hearts have made a feature of it

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute Pia. You are very honest, I wouldn't have noticed the crooked sentiment. It is great how you have masked it. It is lovely.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow how sweet is this guy! Love the rectangle shape of your blended area to soften him up even more! :) HUGS

Chrissy said...

A perfect CAS card Pia and your sock elephant is so cute..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Sometimes errors take so lovely and brilliant changes, I'm sure that nobody would have known about your imprecision without your words! I surely didn't!!! And LOVE the sentiment as it is, I think it adds some interest to the simple composition, it's just PERFECT to compliment the cute sock elephant!

cotnob said...

A super card Pia, such a cute elephant and fabulous CAS design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

crafty-stamper said...

Great CAS card and love the cute image-the sentiment looks just fine
Carol x

Mrs.B said...

Such a cute image Pia, it makes a great CAS card.
Avril xx

Donna Ellis said...

Such sweetness, Pia, and a wonderful use of masking with ink behind your darling critter! Love it! hugs, de

Lisa Lynn said...

Pia, this is just too cute.

Tammy said...

Beautiful design and masking Pia, I love that adorable elephant!

loz said...

Gorgeous CAS card Pia...Loz

Monika Reeck said...

too cute
love this elephant and how your CAS card concept
Lovely CAS card my dear Pia
hugs
Monika