Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Bugaboo's 10th birthday - Day 5 - Make us laugh

Over at Catch the Bug we're having a week long birthday bash - Bugaboo is celebrating its 10th birthday. You can see a list of all challenges for this celebration week here so you can work ahead.

I made my card using the image Make it Snappy - Birthday ewe. I colored the image with Promarkers. The background is made with Distress Oxides and brushos, experimenting with more colors this time.
Ribbon, a scrap of DP, washi tapes and stitching - a messy card for me but lots of fun to make.

This card is also for:
I love Promarkers - #401 Anything Goes
Brown Sugar - #297 ANYTHING GOES

13 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Pia your card is wonderful with another great background.

meg said...

A wonderful background for the fun image Pia, love the bright colours

cotnob said...

Another fabulous card Pia, a fun image and great background - I'm really liking the design of your cards recently.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

loz said...

Gorgeous card and BG colours Pia..Loz

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

I'm so glad to see that you experiment liberally with colours and bits&bobs!! :D
Delightful background for the stamp, so creative and beautiful!! Love the stitching detail!
Hugs

crafty-stamper said...

Love the brusho background and cute image
Carol x

Lena said...

Well, this card definitely made me smile. Well done, my friend. It's super cute and fun.
Have a lovely day.
Big hugs,
♥ Lena
Lena’s Creations

Donna Ellis said...

LOL! This could not be better done, Pia! I love your colorful background with all the movement and chaos, and the beautiful confetti like details in the various places. Jodie's lambs always make me laugh! FANTASTIC CARD! hugs, de

*Vicki* said...

So love that watercolor background! What a fun party design!

Kim Heggins said...

Too much fun...just love your party critter and amazing background!

Betta said...

This card is stunning but the background is spectacular!!!!!! I like soooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for participating in our Brown Sugar challenge.
Hope you participate in our next!!
Kisssssssssssssssssssss
Bettascrap DT

Tammy said...

What a fun card Pia, I love that image and the colorful inky background! Looks like you had a great time experimenting with your inks & brushos.

Monika Reeck said...

very cute Image PIa
and the brushos BG woow I love it
you are so creative dear
hugs hugs
Monika