Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Thursday, January 16, 2020

Bugaboo's 10th birthday - Day 6 - Color challenge

Over at Catch the Bug we're having a week long birthday bash - Bugaboo is celebrating its 10th birthday. You can see a list of all challenges for this celebration week here so you can work ahead.

I made my card using the image Ewe Move Me, colored with Promarkers.
If you're a regular follower you might have noticed I've been having lots of fun with my inks and brushos lately, but this is the last one of the batch I made. This is probably my favorite one, I like how it came out with the stamped grass and flowers.


This card is also for:
Passion For Promarkers Challenge - #525 Animals
Creative Fingers - #177 ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES


18 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Another cute and fun water inked background card! Love the faces on these guys too! LOL!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Love this comical & also cute imaged creation Pia. Love the splashed background.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

meg said...

fabulous card Pia, such a fun hilarious image and great background

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Seems that you are learning a new style of cards, so different by your usual ones, but so impressive! And surely you are enjoying the free play with inks and pigments! :D I'm glad for this! :) The fun couple in the grass with the green splash looks delightful! Love the tiny flowers you added and the stitched layer add a special touch to the scene!
Well done!

Elaine Stark said...

A fun card. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers challenge. Elaine

crafty-stamper said...

Great fun image and fabulous background-think this one is my fave too but I green is my favourite colour anyway
Carol x

loz said...

Very cute card and background colours Pia..Loz

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous card....just love your wonderful background and those sweet cows are just wonderful.

cotnob said...

Another super card Pia, you certainly have been having fun with your inks and brushos - your backgrounds are fabulous.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Michelle said...

I really love the splashed background Pia - this is a really lovely card - have a great weekend - Michelle x

Tammy said...

Another adorable card, I love that image and the beautiful green background looks beautiful! I like to make several backgrounds at a time too, some I use right away and others go into a folder for future cards.

Borqna said...

Fabulous card! Great design! Love that fun image too!
Good luck!

Monika Reeck said...

the Brushos BG is stunning Pia woooww
Love that cute Image too
cute card you made
I try to do catch up sweety
hugs
Monika

Dawn Frost said...

Pia your backgrounds on the cards are gorgeous, love them all!

Elizabeth Hart said...

A Fantastic card with the cool background. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Lena said...

This is such a fun card, Pia. Love your inked background.
Hugs,
♥ Lena
Lena’s Creations

Aunty Sue said...

Fab card love the background thanks for sharing at PFP with our Animal theme

coops said...

So stunning Pia. Adorable image and I love your fab background.
Thanks for joining us this week at PFP 😊