Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Thursday, December 2, 2021

November Card Chain Challenge reveal

 This is the third time I participate in The Card Chain Challenge - anyone can enter as long as you are willing to snail mail a card to a fellow crafter. For the December challenge, you can sign up here until til 6th of December.  


THE CARD I SENT

I sent my card to  Dawn in New Zealand. For my card I followed thetheme of snowflakes - there are 3 on my card. And I used my new and already much used Stamping Bella stamp. The background is made with white stencilled trees on kraft, and I chose pink for the panel and the girl's outfit you.



THE CARD I RECEIVED

I recieved this pretty card and some die cuts (thank you!) from Hilary in the UK.She chose several of the challenge prompts we could choose from - well done doing so many and the card is so elegant and perfect for the season. It's been put on the wallboard in my crafting room for admiration and inspiration:)



 

20 comments:

meg said...

The kraft pink colour combo is beautiful Pia,an adorable image and gorgeous background

Ellibelle said...

Your card is so cute and beautifully done! Love the color scheme and cute image!

papierelle said...

You used that little cute girl all over again. It is so enchanting and your card in the soft colors is so loving.

Mrs.B said...

That's a beautiful card Pia, and I'm not surprised this sweet image is getting lots of use. I might just have to have a look at that stamp - will be handy for future cards for new Granddaughter. Thanks for the inspiration.
Avril xx

Julia Aston said...

what a sweet little winter girl in pink with her lovely plaid scarf - Beautiful stenciling on your kraft background and lovely scattered snowflakes! xx

loz said...

Both gorgeous cards Pia..Loz

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Pia, that little image is so sweet and love her scarf and pink outfit..great background and fabulous snowflakes..

Luv CHRISSYxx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Pia, a lovely stencilled background and sweet image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Donna said...

Both cards are cute. Your Stamping Bella stamp is darling!

Mervi said...

Your card is so beautiful and lovely. And my team mate Hilary's card is fabulous one;-))m

HilaryJane said...

Love your little pink girl with her plaid scarf, so cute. Brilliant background with the kraft card, it works so well. I am so glad you are enjoying my card xx

Patricia said...

Your card is so sweet, Pia. I love that little girl. Have always loved the pink and kraft combination of colors. Looks like you received a great card and lots of goodies as well.

Pat K said...

This is so pretty Pia. I love the background and that little girl is adorable. xx

Witchcrafted Life said...

What a deeply beautiful greeting you sent out and an equally fantastic one you received in return. I just discovered this challenge today and am totally digging it. Our mail service is impacted by horrible recent flooding in parts of our province (of BC, Canada), but once it's back up and running smoothly, I'd really like to join in for some future months.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such an adorable creation Pia, a gorgeous little girl.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

This little stamped girl is delicious and your paper piecing gives it justice again! Love the plaid scarf and the stencilled background!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Wow, Pia - just love your little girl with the snowflakes behind!! You've really made that image shine in so many different and creative ways!!

Angelnorth said...

What a pretty card, Pia - love the soft feeling of the stencilling on kraft and the little girl is very cute!

Lisa Resnick said...

Really Awesome Blog Thanks for Sharing... clipping path service

Lisa Resnick said...

Amazing post, Thank you for share with us. clipping path