Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Saturday, May 6, 2023

INK #289 - Mini

At Inkspirational we have MINI as our challenge theme for the next 2 weeks. I love this theme and the possibilities are endless!

I chose to go mini in size with my projects, making mini envelopes, using Sizzix Postale die set. I used papers from Scrapboys Old farm collection with frames to die cut the envelopes. I used several stamps from the Tim Holtz Tiny toadstools and Field note sets. Coloring done with my Posca pencils.

I encourage you to head over to the challenge blog to see what my INK-teamies have made.  

These envelopes are also for:
Krafty Chicks - #662 Use Stamps
Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday - May Anything Goes



17 comments:

meg said...

Beautifully detailed mini envelopes Pia,they would make a wonderful gift

chrissy xx said...

Oh My! These are FABulous Pia.
LOve your colours and designs.
Chrissyxx

crafty-stamper said...

Oh wow love thetiny toadstools,great colouring and papers
Carol x

Lisa said...

Super cute mini envelopes. I would love to try making some envelopes.

Donna said...

These are so awesome! I would not want to open these envelopes as to keep them untorn.

Chrissy said...

Oh, wow, I love these little envelopes Pia, love the papers and the stamping, how magical..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Julia Aston said...

What sweet little envelopes Pia - and I love all the beautiful stampings of the mushrooms and ephemera on them - these will be lovely 'wrappings' on a small note to someone! Julia xx

loz said...

Your envelopes and stamping are Fantastic Pia..Loz

Marina said...

I absolutely love this timeless, woodland feel and , in the mini size, they're cute too.

papierelle said...

These envelopes are very special and beautifully designed. Check out DotMCC, you're one of the winners.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a gorgeous set of envelopes, Pia - just love your mushroom scenes!!

Marlena M. said...

Mushrooms are perfect for mini focal points! Love this beautiful idea Pia~

KraftyKoolKat said...

Two really beautiful envelopes Pia, it would be a shame to have them franked in the post.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cm said...

Oh my goodness, Pia! Your envelopes are works of art! So pretty and all the more special in being 'mini'! Talk about impact. Love these!
hugs~carol

Ellibelle said...

These are beautiful, Pia.
Thank you so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Darnell said...

Oh, wow, Pia! These are phenomenal mini works of art! I love everything about your envelope designs! Hugs, Darnell

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

I don't know why I missed this post. Anyway, love so much the idea of mini envelopes and they say so pretty with the toadstools and the beautiful papers! They seem come out from an ancient book of fairy tales!
Hugs