Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Monday, July 17, 2023

Tag shaped birthday card with a plane

This might look like a tag, but it's a tag shaped card with a top fold.
I used a cute bunny and plane image from a set from My Favorite Things and made a stencilled cloudy sky as background for the first tag layer. I also added some stamped fussy cut clouds.
For the second layer I used a stamp with a repeat pattern of "gratulerer", which is what we use to say congratulations or happy birthday in Norwegian.
From my stash I took yellow ribbon, white string and a plane metal charm.
My youngest nephew is turning 8 later this week and I think this is the card I will be giving him.

This tag shaped card is for:
The Male Room - Travel
Happy Little Stampers Birthday July - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Transport It
Hobbykunst Sommermaraton - #9 Metallpynt

10 comments:

Chrissy said...

I love the layers Pia and that sweet little image and cloudy skies, gorgeous tag..

Luv CHRISSYxx

crafty-stamper said...

Great little tag shaped card,love the cute image and cloudy sky
Carol x

loz said...

Gorgeous tag card Pia..Loz

meg said...

A fabulous choice of layout for this fun birthday card,the image is adorable and adding the plane charm a great finishing touch

Donna said...

Adorable child birthday card, I like how you made it a tag shape and darling image and stenciling Pia!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Tag or tag card, however this is a true beauty! Love so much the sweetness and the great interest you given it with that word pattern, it really makes the cute image pop! Beautiful colours and very sweet scene! I'm sure your little nephew will love it. Happy Birthday to him!

MortiCraft said...

Love the many layers and how neat and tidy this looks on a tag shaped card. Thanks for playing along with The Male Room. X

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a great and different shape card Pia.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Marlena M. said...

I love the details you've added Pia! The clouds look realistic and the yellow really pops~

Sari / Granne said...

Super cute and fun image, love the bright yellow plane and all the layering. Thank you so much for joining The Male Room #176 challenge: Travel.