Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Saturday, August 29, 2026

Ink #375 - Visual Prompt - Scrabble Tiles

At Inkspirational the new challenge is a visual prompt. You can be inspired in different ways, by the words or the layout they form, but I was inspired by using Scrabble letter stickers.  

My hubby's niece just gave birth to a little boy and so I needed a baby card. I used 2 embossing folders, one with stars (Spellbinders) and one with a patchwork (old), it reminds me of a baby blanket. The DP and cut out elements are from Mintay.I stamped the "new arrival" sentiment, from Kaiserkraft, and added seambinding ribbon and enamel dots. 

Check out the challenge blog to see what what my INK-teamies have made too!

This card is also for:
Can You Handle The Pressure? - Anything Embossing Goes 

 


No comments: