I've made so many male cards lately that I thought it was time to make a girly one. So why not get ahead with the card for a friend of mine who's expecting a baby girl.
When I spotted this ADFD digi I just had to have it. I've colored it using mainly pink and blue Promarkers, and I've added Diamond Stickles to their wings. I love Diamond Stickles because of how its color varies with the angle and light - from pink, to blue or even clear.
I'm not really a "pink person", so I went with kraft paper for the card base, layers of blue papers and pink embellishments - pearls from my stash, Basic Grey flower chipboard stickers and a Kaisercraft sentiment heat embossed with pink embossing powder.
All edges have been distressed with Walnut Distress Ink, and I've used a circle die for the sentiment and a MB Corner Bow die.
The inside is decorated with the same papers as for the front, but in a different order. 3 pearls are used for embellishment.
This card is for these challenges:
1) Passion for ProMarkers - #200 All that glitters
2) Bearly-Mine Challenges - #89 Dies and/or Punches
3) Heck of a Challenge - Bingo (Pearls+Die+Flowers)
4) Natalie and Amy's Challenge - Fantasy
5) Great Impressions - Leave a Little Sparkle
6) No Matter Which Challenges - Bingo (Die cuts+Flowers+Glitter/Sparkle)
7) Allsorts - #209 Here Come the Girls
8) Di's Digis Designs - Winged Things
9) QKR Stampede - #41 Any Winged Creatures
10) Make it Monday - Anything Goes