Thursday, June 6, 2013
Quick and Simple Masculine card
This card came together quickly as I had an idea about the design before I sat down to make my card (that doesn't happen very often!)
I went with a long rectangular shape (11x22cm) and blue card base.
I cut out the circles of kraft using two different sized dies and attached them to a white background.
The boat is a metal charm, but the two other elements are die cuts made with Die-namics dies, heat embossed with platinum embossing powder.
I wanted to keep the background white and clean, so I chose to heat emboss the stamped sentiment using white embossing powder.
This card is for these challenges:
1) The Crafting Cafe - Here come the boys
2) CAS on Sunday - Make it Masculine
3) Addicted to CAS - #14 Circles
4) Shopping Our Stash - #104 No Patterned Paper
5) Make it Monday - Anything Goes