My previous card had such bright colors, so I went with a more neutral color scheme for this one.
I just got this cute Whiff of Joy digi and thought it would be perfect for a male card as well as for the speed theme over at LIM.
For me one layer cards are the most difficult ones to make, but I like to challenge myself, and I did so by not only opting for a one layer design, but also by coloring on kraft using my Inktense pencils. I've used greys, black, white and a little touch of pink for the mouse's ear and nose.
It's also the first time I've tried the doodled frame technique - it's definitely a technique I will use again for future cards.
The sentiment in Norwegian is stamped with black ink, and it can be translated into both happy birthday and congratulations.
I enter this card into these challenges:
1) Less Is More - #123 Need for Speed
2) Paper Crafting Journey - Masculine cards
3) Penny's Paper-Crafty - #130 Birthdays
4) Try It On Tuesday - One For The Men
5) Make it Monday with Kraft Outlet - Clean & Simple