Monday, April 27, 2015
2015 Christmas Card #8
Seeing Cohenna's card over at CASE-ing Christmas I had a hard time eliminating ideas. But I finally settled with a really quick card idea, a bit CAS and masculine in design, inspired by the layout.
The sentiment is from Create With TLC and I used a die from Lawn Fawn to cut it. I embossed the kraft paper and used a Tim Holtz die to make the bow. And finally I added 3 star sequins and attached a pearl to each. Easy!
I'd like to enter my card in these challenges:
1) CASE-ing Christmas - CASE #17
2) Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - 20 minutes or less
3) Simon Says Stamp - Clean and Simple
4) Cards und More - # 130 No Motive
5) Rudolph Days - April Anything Goes