Bugaboo store, and this is one of today's new images.
So how did I make this card?
I started by printing the image onto white paper, hand cut it, applied old paper distress ink, then a coat of crackle paint and sprinkled loose glitter on it. It doesn't show off in the photo, but the heart is sparkly. Then I used Silver liquid pearls and applied it around the edges of the heart and the card base.
For the background I used strips of Papermania papers, cut them diagonally and glued them onto a piece of paper before I used a circle die to cut it.
I used a Memory Box Chandra Stem die for the flowers and applied glitter glue to them. The sentiment says "the best mom in the world" and is heat embossed with silver EP and cut out with a Dienamics oval stitched die. As a final touch I punched a small butterfly out of vellum and added liquid pearls to it.
This card is also for these challenges:
1) Allsorts - Bring on the bling
2) Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe Challenge - #223 Anything Goes
3) Polkadoodles - #17 Anything But Square
4) Simply Papercraft - #3 Anything Goes or Lots of Layers
5) Inspiration Destination - #30 Always Anything Goes