Outlawz Twisted Thursday our optional challenge theme or twist this week is to use "Your favorite colors". Our sponsor for May is Sami Stamps.
I used an image called "Giraffe Birthday Balloon". I colored it with Promarkers and used my favorite colors - brown, orange and purple - in a color combo I've never tried before. The stars on the image are made using a Memory Box stencil and distress ink.
The paper was a freebie with a magazine, the only piece I had left, and I attached the circle cut image onto a doily.
The stars are die cut out and I doodled with a black pen around the edges of some of them and added some purple pearls.
This card is also for these challenges:
1) Incy Wincy Designs - Exotic Animals
2) Inky Impressions - #210 Faux Stitching/Doodling
3) Natalie and Amy's Challenge - #32 Animals
4) Inky Chicks - #51 - Pearls
5) Paper Minutes - #384 - Stencil