I added a die cut stitched frame, attached a silver die cut Eiffel Tower (Spellbinders) and a cat couple (Marianne) on top. The white papers have a striped structure, but it doesn't show up well in the photo. The purple DP is a leftover piece from my scrap pile - I'm trying really hard to use scraps rather than cutting up unused papers at the moment. I'm quite embarrased to admit I now have 2 XL sized boxes full of scraps, but it's how it is when you don't let much go to waste, lol.
This card is for these challenges:
1) Inkspirational - Purple + option love
2) City Crafter Challenge - #263 - Sequins
3) Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes or Twist of Die Cuts
4) Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
5) Crafty Creations - #290 Creatures