Over at Catch the Bug we have a new challenge for you and this week we are playing BINGO. Join us in the fun and be in the chance of winning images from the Bugaboo store.
I used an image called Birthday Elephant and used the bottom horizontal row. No DPs today (I'm always a bit proud when that happens - I'm addicted to DPs - AND I've used some of my washi tape too! The sentiment and border are made with dies from Dienamics, the circle one is Memory Box. I machine stitched with red thread around the edges.
This card is also for these challenges:
1) Digi Sketch Challenge - Sketch and/or Animals (T)
2) Creative Knockouts - #89 Washi Tape
3) Shopping Our Stash - #201 Oldest Washi Tape
4) Top Tip Tuesday - Animals
5) C.R.A.F.T. - #311 Birthday + Blog Hop