Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Mint colored baby card

I'm trying to build up my stash of cards while mojo is around, he has been unreliable for the first half of this year, but lack of time was also an issue. At least I can enjoy for now that I have a bit of both:)

My layout was inspired by one of the sketches over at Shopping our Stash, From Daring Cardmakers' photo I picked the colors, the bunny and circles (dotted embossed panel behind the image and the round pearls)

The bunny and sheep images are new to me, from Heartfelt Creations, but everything else is old.The Spellbinder frame die has been with me since back in 2012, which is when I started cardmaking. The banner and sentiment are made with Kaisercraft stamps, they've been with me for many years as well.

This card is for:
Daring Cardmakers - ELEMENTAL CHALLENGE
Shopping Our Stash - #451 - Let's Get Sketchy

18 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely gorgeous design and adorable stamp and finished beautifully. xx

meg said...

An absolutely adorable New Baby card Pia,love the image and layout

cotnob said...

A pretty card Pia, a sweet image and lovely colours - I'm glad you are enjoying your crafting at the moment.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

chrissy xx said...

Oh My! What a sweetie this image is Pia.
LOving your colours and design.
Chrissyxx

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous baby card love the cute image and die-cut frame -glad to hear your mojo is staying around and you now have more time too
Carol x

Donna said...

Darling baby card Pia, I like how you framed your image with using the dry embossing behind it

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

So glad you are able to enjoy craft and love the sweetness of this card! Your Spellbinder frame is delightful and very elegant, often the old is better than new :) The critters look so cute but I'm very impressed you follow a sketch with measures! For me is just impossible LOL :D
Hugs

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so darn cute Pia. Love your colour palette.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

loz said...

Gorgeous Baby card and colours Pia..Loz

Pat K said...

Very sweet baby card with lovely colours and such an adorable image. xx

Chrissy said...

Such a pretty and sweet Baby card Pia, beautiful image and soft colours, gorgeous..

luv CHRISSYxx

ionabunny said...

They are so adorable. Beautiful card. Hugz

Barbara Godden said...

Those are the sweetest looking bunnies. Super sweet card and great use of the sketch with that beautiful die cut. Thanks for getting Sketchy with us at Shopping Our Stash.

Tammy said...

Awww this baby card is gorgeous Pia, I love that super sweet image and the beautiful teal colors!

lauren bergold said...

such a wonderful card, sweet and elegant at the same time; not to mention a great take on the sketch! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (sketchy!) STASH with us this time!

Lena said...

So soft and sweet, Pia, just perfect for a newborn. I remember the days when we didn't know if it was going to be a girl or a boy, so mint, and sometimes yellow were the chosen colours for everything baby :-) I know, I'm showing my age!
Have a wonderful day.
Hugs,
Lena

Chris Dring said...

This is such a sweet and elegant card! Thanks for getting sketchy with us at Shopping Our Stash!

Kim Heggins said...

Simply adorable!