Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Wednesday, August 2, 2023

INK #295 - Use stencils

At Inkspirational we went live with a new challenge for you on Saturday, but I haven't been able to blog it before now. The challenge theme is to use stencils, with the optional twist of Use Layering Stencils. 

I used a plaid stencil from Pinfresh Studio which consists of 2 stencils to make the background pattern. I used an Altenew stamp for the pine branches around the edges and to get some snow I heat embossed with frantage.
The angel image I have received from Nonni - I so love this stamp, so if someone has it and feel they don't need it anymore, please let me know as I'd like to buy one:) I colored with Promarkers, added glitter Stickles to their wings and fussy cut it. The Christmas sentiment is die cut with gold glitter card.

I encourage you to head over to the challenge blog to see what my INK-teamies have made.      

This card is also for:
52 Christmas Card Throwdown - Fussy Cutting
Sweet Stampin - Christmas in July

10 comments:

meg said...

The image of the angels is a beauty Pia,love the vintage feel,a beautiful background too.

Viv said...

I love this Pia! Your stencilling is crisp and makes a perfect background for that fab angel image. x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

These angels are so cute and beautiful! Good luck for finding a pre-loved stamp of them. Love your stencilled background with the pine branches in the corners, I have never thought to add them but they look really great to finish the design!
Hugs

papierelle said...

Very beautiful background design and the image fits perfect!!!

Donna said...

Great card, like your image and the backgrounds is amazing!

cm said...

Your plaid stenciling is so pretty; the perfect background for your lovely angels! Gorgeous card!
hugs~c

Marlena M. said...

This is beautiful Pia! Love the texture you added~

Majda said...

Such a sweet Christmas creation. Wonderful combination of colors and design!
Thank you for joining the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well :-)
Majda DT

Nonni said...

So happy to see that beautiful angel image in use! I love it too and still have this stamp in my stash, I haven't decluttered it. I should make some cards with it again too! Your stamped and heat embossed details really add to the background. xxx

Mervi said...

Love those cute vintage angels, fabulous stencilled background, beautiful card;-))m