Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Tuesday, August 8, 2023

TioT - Sing a song/Music inspired

Over at Try it on Tuesday Sing A Song is our new challenge and we would like to see anything Music inspired.
I don't know about you, but just be looking at the sentiment "You are my sunshine" a melody immediately starts playing in my head. And of course my card had to include a large sun, it's die cut and inked with yellow, and a blue DP was put behind to mimic the sky. A few die cut flowers were added.

Please head over to the challenge blog to see what my TioT teamies have made. 


13 comments:

Chrissy said...

So very pretty Pia, love the big sun and the flowers and now I'm singing the song and it is cold and frosty and very dark this early in the morning, ha ha ha..but such a gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

meg said...

Beautiful interpretation of the song Pia

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Great colors, Pia - just love the rays with the blues and then the bitty strip of yellow!!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

It's so beautiful and modern, love the colours you used and that DP seems just perfect to match the flowers silhouettes!
Hugs

crafty-stamper said...

Brilliany design I thought it was a stencil-very clever and love the song_ I used to sing this to my youngest Grandaughter till one day she looked at me and said Grandma don't sing !!!!!!!!!!!!!lol
Carol x

Marjut said...

Lovely card!

papierelle said...

Oh no, now I can't get the song out of my head. But not terrible, I love this song and your card goes perfectly with it.

Meggymay said...

Its a super card Pia and I am humming the tune in my head. Great stencils for your background as well.
Yvonne xx

Viv said...

Love this Pia! x

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Pia!

My name is Erika. said...

This is a gorgeous card Pia. It's really perfect for our newest challenge at TIOT. hugs-Erika

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card Pia, love the die cut sun, perfect for your chosen song.
Avril xx

pearshapedcrafting said...


I knew therea was something I hadn't done! This is a happy card Pia, hugs, Chrisx