Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Saturday, August 19, 2023

Stripes and Lighthouse

I love the ocean and I love making masculine cards, and I am always in need of them, so I chose to make a nautical design.
The striped paper is from Maja Design and the die cuts are from Scrapboys. I added cheese cloth and a sentiment from Tim Holtz.I used my rounded corner punch.

This card is for:
The Male Room - Dot or Stripes
Day of the Month Card Club - #54 National Lighthouse Day

10 comments:

meg said...

You've captured the seascape perfectly Pia, a fabulous masculine card

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous masculine card love the maritime theme and I love lighthouses
Carol x

loz said...

You masciline card and scene are fantastic Pia..Loz

Marlies said...

A beautiful martimime card Pia. A lovely seaside scenery. Marlies

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Your masculine card is the perfection, Pia! How beautiful scene full of details and love so much the rounded corners of the card shape!
Hugs, have a lovely Sunday!

Fiona said...

Love this Pia - that scene with the stripes behind is just perfect for a nautical card. I really need to get some cheesecloth - it just finishes it off perfectly. Thanks for playing along with us at The Male Room.

Donna said...

Fabulous masculine card! Nice touch rounding the bottom corners.

Chrissy said...

Wonderful nautical design Pia, I love all things nautical and this is a fabulous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Donna Scholz said...

Pia, OMG your card is gorgeous! I love how you incorporated stripes in your design, and so clever to use cheesecloth for the nautical net feel!! You've inspired me to try that for one of my cards in the future. Thank you so much for sharing your card and creativity with us at The Male Room!!! -Donna

papierelle said...

Your card is anmazing!! I like the many maritim details and your card design. Glad you joined us at DotMCC. Gundi