Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Monday, September 25, 2023

Twofer - one for any occasion and one for Halloween

I made 2 cards using the same image from Tim Holtz' Wicked hipsters stamp set, one card I made for any occasion and the other for Halloween.

1) ANY OCCASION in pink monochrome

The text translates "you are wonderfully nice and beautiful" and I like it because I think it fits for a just because kind of card, but even a birthday one for that matter. I stamped the sentiment inside a solid and outline circle stamp from Tim Holtz.
I stamped the image onto the background and masked it before stenciling behind it. I also used some text stamps from Aall & Create for some extra detail. The hair scarf and the pearl necklace are stamped onto a patterned paper and cut out.


This card is for:
Alphabet Challenge - M IS FOR MONOCHROME
Cardz 4 Galz - #208 Use a Stencil, A Sentiment and An Image

2) HALLOWEEN in orange and black

For this card I used distress inks, Mica stain and a stencil to make he background. I cut out a panel from a Halloween DP, used sentiments from different stamp sets and added some die cut sweets.
I don't really use Halloween cards, but they're so fun to make. If you happen to know someone or some place who could put them to use, like a charity or oganization or collector, then please share...

This card is for:
Addicted to Stamps and More - #454 Any Occasion


8 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Great cards and backgrounds love the toches of colour against the Halloween image.
Carol x

meg said...

Absolutely brilliant cards Pia,your image is so much fun, love your choice of colours and layouts

KraftyKoolKat said...

I don't usually like Halloween cards Pia, but I must admit this are great.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Billie A said...

Great card.. Fun image. Thanks for sharing over at Alphabet

Debbie Mageed said...

Such creative Halloween cards, Pia! That image is so fun. Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
Debbie, DT
Secrets To Stamping
Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

Dotty Jo said...

Wow, Pia! Awesome card, Jo x

Cazro said...

Wow, this is a stunner card. Wonderful. Loving the pearl necklace and headscarf elements. Real cool. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz. DT.

loz said...

Fantastic halloween card and stamp Pia..Loz