Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Tuesday, October 3, 2023

TioT - Autumn

 
Over at Try it on Tuesday our new challenge theme is "Autumn". 
This is one of those cards where I did not have a plan before I got started and I started kind of in the opposite order of what I usually do.
I had cut out a wreath of flowers from a Scrapboys paper and I had made a leaf with a stencil from Sweet Poppy and fussy cut it, and I decided to use both. I had some die cut leaves laying on my desk and decided to use them too. I chose a piece of DP I have had for a long time, with leaf pattern on it. Frpm there I had to decide how to decorate the stenciled leaf, and I do love my mushroom stamps from Tim Holtz. But as they were to small to fill up enough of the spaee I masked them off and stamped a tree from Lavinia behind them, along with some falling leaves. I added some bling some Pinkfresh on the leaves, not very visible in the photo, but thry look nice IRL I also used other stamps from the Tim Holtz stamp set, the splatter and scipt, inked in kraft colored ink.

This card is also for:
Allsorts - #748 - Autumn Trees, Leaves and Berries / Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations Autumn Colours / Anything Goes
Krafty Chicks - #683 All Occasions

22 comments:

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a fabulous autumnal card! The wreath of flowers with the large leaf centre piece looks so beautiful with those die cut leaves - love it :-). Happy October! Hugs, Jo x

meg said...

Gorgeous background paper and focal images with beautiful diecuts

My name is Erika. said...

Beautiful card PIa. I like the background you chose as it feels warm, and after a hot summer, putting on a sweater does feel nice. Nice images too. You definitely captures autumn. hugs-Erika

Ellibelle said...

Lots of wonderful autumnal elements on this gorgeous card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Allsorts challenge!

brenda said...

A really pretty Autumnal card combining stamping and die cut elements Pia, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts and Stamping Sensations challenges.

B x

Donna said...

Fabulous Autumn card, I like how you layered all the beautiful die cuts around your lovely leaf scene!

Linby said...

A great layout and wonderful stamping on your central leaf. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous fall layers, Pia! Love your stenciled leaf atop the wreath with the bright die cuts behind!!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

It's a wonderful card, and a bit different from your usual Pia, and I'm glad you did it without a plan, just to play! :) Love all the different layers and stamps, all things go so well together and that stencilled background looks just perfect for the whole design! Very well done!
Hugs

Chrissy said...

Great masking with the mushrooms and tree and love your leafy wreath, gorgeous card Pia.

luv CHRISSYxx

papierelle said...

Very beautiful autumn card, I like the warm colors and your design!!

Meggymay said...

A wonderful autumn card Pia, loving the mushroom images you added and the colours.
Yvonne

Melanie Hungerford said...

Love all the different things you brought together to create such a lovely fall card! Thanks so much for having me as a guest for your challenge at Try it on Tuesday.

loz said...

Fantastic autumn card Pia..Loz

Mrs.B said...

A fabulous card Pia, love the stamped images in the stencilled leaf, which make a lovely focal point, and I love the extra depth you created with the papers and leaf die cuts.
Avril xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card Pia love the Autumn colours,leaves and the mushroom stamp.
Carol x
Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations
Carol DT x

Joan said...

I love your autumn scene Pia, so pretty


Joan

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Loving that leaf aperture, what a creative Autumnal design this is. So inspiring Pia. Happy October Tracey x

Mrs.B said...

Lovely to see you sharing this at Stamping Sensations.
Avril xx

Fiona said...

wow Pia...this is stunning! Perfect for our challenge.

Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.
Fi
x

lichazul said...

Wonderful card, congrats 💐☺️ happy day

craftytrog said...

A beautiful autumn card Pia!