Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Tuesday, October 31, 2023

TioT - Sparkle All The Way

Over at Try it on Tuesday our new challenge theme is "Sparkle all the way". 

I love glitter of any color and form- glitter paper and loose glitter or embossing powder - and I've used both on my card. It may be hard to judge from the photo but Santa's belt, the snowflake swirl and the inner edges of the frame are glittered up.

Please head over to the challenge blog to see the my TioT teamies have made and to get more inspiration.  

This card is also for:
Krafty Chicks - #687 All Occasions


12 comments:

meg said...

When I enlarged your card,the sparkly areas look beautiful,a gorgeous Father Christmas card.

KraftyKoolKat said...

So gorgeous Pia, yes it is hard taking photos of glitter work. He looks gorgeous anyway but even more so I.R.L.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card love the Santa,snowflakes and glitter.
Carol x

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a fabulous card and beautifully designed! Loving all the Christmas sparkle from the glittery paper snowflakes - perfect 😊. Happy November! Hugs, Jo x

My name is Erika. said...

What a great card Pia. It captures the sparkle of the holiday for certain. Hugs-Erika

Mrs.B said...

A lovely Christmas card Pia, he's a fabulous Santa and I love the sparkly snowflake swirl.
Avril xx

Viv said...

He's a jolly Santa Pia! Lovely card. x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely card, Pia! I enlarged the photo and saw all the sparkling, it has a fabulous festive effect. Love that snowflake swirl, I admired it also in your previous card, it's really beautiful and useful!

loz said...

Fabulous card Pia...Loz

Meggymay said...

Its a wonderful Christmas card Pia, I love the sparkles you added and the great Santa image you used.
Yvonne

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

What a lovely Christmas card, full of sparkle. You make such beautiful cards Pia. Thank you for the inspiration.
Happy creative November Tracey.

lichazul said...

Beautiful card, congrats 💐☺️ happy day