Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Tuesday, October 17, 2023

TioT - Halloween

Over at Try it on Tuesday our new challenge theme is "Halloween". I don't celebrate Halloween and I don't uasually send out any cards. However, I have started enjoying making cards for Halloween, because I love the colors and there are so many fun papers, stamps and dies for this occasion. For this card I used a purple gingham paper and a cobweb die cut. The skull is from Tom Holtz, the sunglasses as well, I put glossy accent on them and popped them up on foam, The necklace is colored in purple, green and orange and I added glitter glue on as well - it makes the pearls look like candy, yum. I used sentiments from three different stamp sets.

Please head over to the challenge blog to see the my TioT teamies have made and to get more inspiration.  

This card is also for:
Creatalicious Challenges - #269 Halloween
Get Creative Challenges - #126 Purple, Black, Green, Orange

15 comments:

meg said...

A fabulous background,the diecut web looks brilliant over the purple plaid,love your stamped image and colours you chose.

Pauline C said...

Very funky Hallowe’en card … the sunglasses are a great twist! Thanks so much for having me asGDT for this week’s TioT.
Pauline x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

I'm not a Halloween person too, but love its traditional colours and bats (I have some at my home :D)
Really striking card, fab elements and design, it's a masterpiece (and so spooky! :) )

My name is Erika. said...

She is one fun skeleton Pia. And I like how the background is that giant spider web. I wouldn't want to meet her on Halloween, even if she's dressed for some fun. :) Hope all is well. hugs-Erika

Donna said...

I'm not a Halloween person but you managed to make this cute, like that necklace and hair tie.

Artyjen said...

Just love your fashionista skull.
xoxo Sioux

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a fun card! Loving the background with the skull in her sunglasses - perfect 😊. I'm drawn to the fun side of Halloween rather than the scary side. Happy wishes! Hugs, Jo x

Viv said...

What a fab diecut Pia! Perfect for your girly skull complete with her beads and glasses! Great card. x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous Halloween card Pia love the skull with the headband and sunglasses.
Carol x

Chrissy said...

WOW, this is awesome Pia, love it..I'm with you, we don't celebrate it, and I don't send cards, but I make Halloween panels and glue them into my Halloween scrapbook..lots of fun..

luv CHRISSYxx

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Fun skull atop the cobweb, Pia - love the colors!!

Meggymay said...

A fabulous card Pia, I love how you dressed up the skull with hair and sun glasses.
Yvonne

Michelle B. said...

I LOVE it and I love what you've done to the glasses! Brilliant creation. So glad you joined us at Get Creative Challenges!

loz said...

Fantastic image and card Pia..Loz

Mrs.B said...

I love this card Pia, that skull is amazing, love how you've dressed her up with sunglasses and hairband, spooky fun.
Avril xx