I've used TeddyBea as image, colored her with Promarkers and added stardust glitter to her wings.
I attached her to a piece of scrap paper I thought fit the colors of her dress.
I made room for a tag with a personal birthday greeting behind this panel. For the tag I also used a the little piece of pink lace I had left and a star metal charm.
All edges have been machine stitched.
I die cut a chevron border, using a Memory Box die, and some stars.
I attached 3 flowers - two of them are purple, they seem blue in the large photo, but the smaller detailed one shows the colors as thet look in real life.
The stamped sentiment has been heat embossed using white embossing powder - today's advent calendar gift!
This card is entered in these challenges:
1) A Gem of a Challenge - #60 Lavender and Lace
2) Glitter n Sparkle Challenge Blog - #10 Use some Metal
3) Hiding in my Craft Room - #74 Super Scraps Saturday
4) Sweet Stampin - Dies and Punches
5) Jellypark Challenges - Stars are Brightly Shining
6) Crafting for all Seasons - #41 Flowers
7) The Teddy Bo Challenge - Anything Goes
8) Make it Monday - Anything Goes