I just love this TeddyBea image - I think she's perfect for so many different occasions. This time I colored her outfit in different shades of pink - colors I don't use very often. I cut the image using a circle shaped die. I felt there was too much white space, so I manually cut an inner circle so that more of the lovely gingham patterned paper from Forever Friends' A Christmas Tale Collection could be shown.
The snowflakes and large poinsettia are made with Marianne Creatables dies, and the smaller flowers are cut outs from a DP. I've sprinkled the snowflakes with glitter embossing powder and heat embossed them. A bit of glitter glue is added to TeddyBea's wings and to the little star. The border at the top my card is made with a Magnolia die. The sentiment is made with a stamp that came free with a magazine I bought, it's heat embossed with white powder.
This card is for these challenges:
1) 2 Sisters - #120 Snowflakes
2) Totally Gorjuss - #160 Oh No Snow
3) Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog - #149 Use the color red
4) Stampin' For The Weekend - Let it Snow
5) Crafty Boots Challenges - Christmas
6) Charisma Cardz - #48 Christmas
7) ABC Challenges - #8 Let it Snow
8) Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - Christmas with Snowflakes
9) Forever Friends - #51 Christmas Cards
10) Make it Monday - Anything Goes