This gift bag contains a gift for my sister for the 5th of Decemeber.
I've used a new die, the Spellbinders Basic Lattice die. I've covered it with flowers, a vintage image and a die cut tree. The flowers have got red and diamond glitter glue on their petals.
The sentiment is a leftover from a DP I used for another card. The background paper has been sprinkled with glimmer mist - it doesn't show on the pictures, but in real life you can see the sparkly effect. I've also tied a bow onto which I've fastened a snowflake metal charm. I've added pearls in each corner of the bag.
This gift bag is for these challenges:
1) Craftymess challenge blog - #23 Vintage Christmas
2) Sparkles Christmas Challenge - #23 Button or Bow
3) The Cupboard Trilogy - #6 Frosty Winter
4) 2 Sisters Challenge Blog - #120 Christmas Sparkle
5) Jingle Belles - Anything Goes
6) Card Crafter's Circle - Bearing Gifts
7) Fussy and Fancy - I Love Christmas
8) Totally Papercrafts – Anything Christmasy but a card
9) It's All About the Vintage - Glittering
10) S J Papercrafts - Christmas plus optional: mix up the alphas