I've also used two stamps for the sentiments - one located on the red circle and the other one is stamped directly on the DP, beneath the image.
I've used pearl straws (yesterday's advent calendar gift, btw), red and brown flowers and a tied bow with a little bell as decorations.
I've torn the edges of the music note paper to give it a distressed look.
This card is for these challenges:
1) Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog - #148 Use Circles
2) Lollipop Crafts - #95 Happy Holidays
3) Whoopsi Daisy - Christmas Cards
4) Love to Create Challenge Blog - #44 Holiday Cheer
5) No Matter Which Challenges - Christmas
6) Cupcake Craftroom - Anything for Christmas
7) The Squirrel & the Fox - Summer or Winter
8) Pile It On - Embellishments
9) Sugar Creek Hollow - #40 Distressing
10) Make it Monday - Anything Goes