I used a digi from From The Heart Digital Stamps. I chose to fussy cut the birds, attaching them to a purple panel, then onto a white panel mounted on foam on a white card base.
I used Promarkers in different shades of purple and orange, which came out a bit more bold than I had planned for to be honest, and the balloon is covered with glossy accent for a translucent feel.
The sentiment is made with a clear stamp and is heat embossed with orange embossing powder, to match the color of the balloon.
This card is for these challenges:
1) House of Cards - September Color Challenge + CAS
2) Crafter's Cafe - #28 No Desinger Paper
3) One Stitch At A Time - #180 Use a Digi
4) Craft Your Passion - Glitter and/or Gloss
5) Make it Monday - Anything Goes