Saturday, September 21, 2013
Christmas Card with Bear and Bird
I layered the papers onto panels of kraft and stitched with a metallic silver thread around the edges.
The image is colored with Promarkes and I've added quite an amount of glitter glue for the snowy ground.
I used a Marianne die to make the tree, and I added gesso paint to its edges.
The sentiment, meaning Merry Christmas in Norwegian, is made of letter stickers, I used sandpaper to give it a bit of a worn look.
The bow is made of seam binding ribbon and I added a silver snowflake charm to it.
Now I'm off to a papercraft fair, it's just a 10 minute ride by train from Oslo. I'm guessing I'll bring home lots of new goodies!
This card is for these challenges:
1) Christmas Stampin' All Year Long - Anything Goes
2) Christmas Inspirations - Use Punches or Die Cuts
3) Sparkles Christmas Challenge - Non Traditional Colors
4) Penny's Paper-Crafty - #145 Two or more patterned papers
5) Make it Monday - Anything Goes