The challenge over at Inkspirational is to the CASE the card in the photo. My inspiration came from the layout. I wanted to keep the look of the lines from the the pieces of paper by using my new background stamp with trees from Lost Coast Designs. And I wanted to do something a bit different for me.
First I took a piece of white paper and sprayed it with Dylusions "After Midnight" ink spray. Then I added a coat of Distress Ink "Faded Jeans". Then I stamped the background and added white embossing powder to it and heat embossed.
I cut out a circle from the paper and added it to a panel of kraft. I used a Memory Box die to make the reindeer. The sentiment tags are made with stamps from Lily of the Valley. I heat embossed them as well and added them to a bow of twine. I mounted the scene onto a panel of kraft and red paper, then onto the kraft card base.
This card is for these challenges:
1) Inkspirational - #38 CASE
2) Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge - Non- Traditional Christmas
3) Cupcake Inspirations - #229 Forest Critters
4) Sparkle N Sprinkle - Anything Goes with Glitter, Embossing Powder and/or Flocking
5) Addicted to Stamps Challenge - #62 3-2-1 (3 colors, 2 tags, 1 twine)
6) Make it Monday - Anything Goes