I decided to make this card a shaped one - I tend to make square cards, A2 or A6, but I love my Spellbinders dies (Label 28) and thought this shape would fit this design. The idea here was to make it look like a "stillife" painting - the wooden paper is used to make the table, the lace makes the table cloth, and then I've put a coffee or tea cup on top. The purple paper is supposed to look like wallpaper.
I've used dies from Marianne to make the cup, saucer and spoon. For the spoon I used silver mirri card to make it look like newly polished silverware.
I added a purple paper to the card base to make a frame for my scene.
This card is for these challenges:
1) House of Cards - September Color Challenge + Classic & Elegant
2) Kaboodle Doodles - Anything but a Square
3) Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes / Frame It
4) Top Tip Tuesday - #110 Get in Shape
5) Make it Monday - Anything Goes