here) I love every image! I aim to make a card with each image and make them a gift set.
For this card I used the boy image. I just love his expression seeing his catch, and the sentiment that is printed on the image states just that - "I didn't want to catch you".
I've kept to a blue and white color scheme, together with kraft, using papers from Authentique and Maja Designs. The postcards are made with a stamp from Prima, and the birthday sentiment is heat embossed with white EP and it's mounted onto a piece of burlap.
The two seashells are brads from my stash, I used my last bit of seam binding ribbon and attached a sailboat metal charm to it. The clouds are die cut with MB dies.
This card is for these challenges:
1) Cardz 4 Guyz - #17 Bingo For Guyz (brads+image+blue)
2) The Male Room - #9 Humorous
3) Pile It On - #18 Child's Play
4) Brown Sugar - #92 Patterned Paper
5) Cute Card Thursday - #319 Here Comes Summer