The colorful photo over at Time Out inspired me to try something new to me - to make a Steampunk style card and to color hair in non-traditional colors. The image is from Hannah Lynn - I just loved her mechanical looking wings. I colored her with Promakers in colors from the photo. I decided to use my MB gears die as well as a gear charm. I used bronze embossing powder and ancient gold frantage to give the gears a metal look. I covered a frame of kraft with purple embossing powder. The DP is Graphic45, I stamped the sentiment from TPC Studio on the reverse side of the patterned paper.
This card is for these challenges:
1) TIME OUT Challenges - #6 Photo
2) Rhedd & Rosie's Challenge Blog - #33 No Flowers
3) Inky Chicks - #Use A Metal Embellishment
4) Sentimental Sundays - #208 Things with Wings
5) Tuesday Throwdown - #197 Wild Colored Hair