I had planned to make a white on white card, I don't know where in the process things evolved away from that, but as you can see it did, lol.
I've seen others using stamped non colored images and I wanted to try it out myself, using a reindeer cling stamp from Penny Black. I fussy cut it and attached it to a DP from Maja Design together with the die cut trees.
The frame is made using two circle dies on kraft. I covered it first with bronze EP, then I added "aged gold" frantage. I quite like the look of it.
The birch trees and punched snowflakes have got glitter on them. The sentiment is a sticker mounted onto a border of vellum. I mounted the panel onto a another piece of Maja Design DP, then I attached it all to my white base card using foam stickers.
My card turned out completely different from what I had envisioned, but at least I got one more Christmas card ready!
This card is for these challenges:
1) Winter Wonderland - Winter Animals
2) Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge Extra - Anything Christmas
3) Completely Christmas - #11 Anything Goes
4) Chocolate, Coffee & Cards - #64 Circles and Squares
5) Christmas Stampin' All Year Long - Anything Goes