This little cat lives over at Di's Digi Designs - the image is called "I picked you some flowers". I saved him from a terrible fate of ending up in the trash bin as I had totally messed up the coloring of the sky, so I took him down from the fence he's normally sitting on too and cut close the lines of his body. I wasn't quite happy with the dark pink color I had added to the flowers' centers either, so I added two pearls to cover it up.
I had planned a different layout for this image, but changed my mind as I discovered the sketch over at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.
The doodled panel is mounted on foam, as is the cat. I used two scrap pieces of pink papers to make the handcut banners. No sentiment on the front, I will add a birthday greeting or thank you sentiment on the inside once I've decided.
This card is for these challenges:
1) House of Cards - CAS and/or Classic/Elegant + Colors
2) Try Stampin On Tuesday - Sketch
3) Card Mania - CAS (Clean & Simple)
4) Creatalicious Challenges - #63 - Frame it!
5) Di's Digi Designs - Use those markers
6) Inky Chicks - #29 Clean & Simple (2nd entry)