Sunday, May 25, 2014
I got some new paper pads with these gorgeous pink papers, and for this card I've used 2 DPs from Carta Bella's "Paris girl" collection.
I've used no stamps for this card, just a vintage photo, flowers from Hunkydory Crafts which I decorated with pearls from my stash, and a die cut birthday greeting.
I'd like to enter my card in these challenges:
1) Inkspirational - #57 Bloom
2) 4 Crafty Chicks - #195 No Stamping zone
3) A Creative Romance - Girly Creations
4) Crafter's Cafe - #64 Girly
5) Just Us Girls - #242 Photo Inspiration