Tuesday, May 27, 2014
My layout is inspired by the sketch over at "Sketchy Colors", I flipped and rotated it.
In addition to the Magnolia stamp I've used a banner from Kaisercraft, a sentiment from Kort&Godt and seashells and starfish from Graphic45.
The background DP with stripes is also from Graphic45, the one with the clouds from Pebbles.
I used my wavy border die from Memoy Box and circle shaped dies.
I added platinum EP around the circle to make it into a frame, and I covered the kraft base with cheesecloth.
I attached Edwin to a string, and I machine sewed with blue thread around the edges.
This card is for these challenges:
1) Sketchy Colors - #212 Sketch
2) Come and Get It - Lots of layers
3) Allsorts - #260 Happy Birthday
4) A Gem of a Challenge - #120 Fabric or Felt
5) Fan-Tastic Tuesday - #36 One For The Guys