I cut the image with an oval die and mounted it onto an ornate oval die cut made using a Spellbinders die.
I used a DP with a peachy pink color, I can't remember where it's from, this is the only piece I had left.
The panel with the sentiment and the seashells are heat embossed. I used stamps from a Tilda set.
I also used 3 blue pearls and cheesecloth from my stash.
This card is for these challenges:
1) Come and Get It - Anything Goes
2) The Corrosive Challenges - #198 Head Gear
3) Sentimental Sundays - #205 Shabby Chic or use Lace/Doily
4) Paper Crafting Journey - Spots and/or Stripes
5) Southern Girls - Dots and Spots
6) Polkadoodles - #18 Something Old, Something New (new image, all other elements used I've had for quite some time)