I started this card with my stamped image, and I decided to go with papers that would pick up the reds and greens from the image.
I used plaid design paper in red&white and green paper for the pine branches.
I have a lot of buttons, so I decided to add a bit of colors to the branches with those, and I also used a bit of white lace.
I enter this card into the following challenges:
1) Christmas Crafting - #10 Gingham
2) The Crafty Pad - #166 Bounty of Buttons
3) Crazy 4 Challenges - #C4C132 Using Buttons
4) Use It Tuesdays - Anything Goes (hoarded supply: buttons)
5) Anything Goes Challenge - #64 Anything goes